You can ask someone to join your associate network by sending them an invitation to connect. If they accept your invitation via email, they will be directed to join Bizzshout! (bizzshout.com), where they can search and approve you and vice versa. You can also connect with existing associates at the platform and mobile website. We recommend inviting people to join electronically every 14 days, to avoid spamming them. If they unsubscribe from our invitation on your behalf, please DO NOT re-enter their current or another email address in our system.
You can invite people to connect from:
• A member's profile: Click the Approve button on their Discovery Board.
• Search results: Coming Soon.
• The Worldview Page: See Discover Associates and click on the +Add button.
• Notifications: See Discover Associates in dropdown menu and click on the +Add button.
• Top Menu: See the More link and click on the Invite Contacts icon.
• Invite Contacts Page: Send a single invite by adding an email address in the send box and then click on the Send Invite button.
• Invite Wizard Page: Send invites to all your webmail contacts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL) and address books (CSV and Text Files) by following the Steps.
• Login Reminders: Limited. On specific logins (your 5th, 10th and 15th), you will be reminded in an email “How to Reach Bizzshout! Stardom” by Invite Contacts. Possibily, on certain logins, you will be reminded in a Me Page popup to Invite Contacts. You can ether accept or decline the option.
• Email Reminders: Limited. On specific logins (your 5th, 10th and 15th), you will be reminded in an email “How to Reach Bizzshout! Stardom” by Invite Contacts. You can accept or decline the opportunity.
• The Bizzshout! mobile website: All options are the same in desktop version.
Invite Contact Service Agreement
By using the Invite Contacts or Invite Wizard features, you agree to give Bizzshout! access and permission to send electronic invites to any of your webmail accounts, Excel spreadsheet, but not limited to, or address books selected. You also agree to allow emails (introduction and reminders) to be sent to your contacts and you on the service to stay informed, etc. If you disagree, unfortunately, you are NOT permitted to use the service feature.
Guess who needs a job?
Creative Resumes and TrustPilot.com
"Welcome to Bizzshout!, an American social media, social networking and microblogging service to promote people and businesses, where users post and interact with “shouts”. Registered users and brands can also post "iconic shouts" to boost content organically and utilize advertising services to market human capital, products or services. Joining is free."
Charlie Lee, founder and CEO
Our curious and aspirational community is fascinated by new learnings, visionaries, inspirations, creativity, innovative stories, modern products, helpful services and sharing vast knowledge. Share. Inspire! Earn.
Bizzshout's boldness has genius, power and creativity to move the world!"