- Bizzshout Principles
- Cookies, Pixels, System Tech
- Community Standards
- Creative Resume Terms
- Data Use Policy
- EEA / GDPR
- Parental Guidance, COPPA
- General Terms
- Genuine Gift Terms
- Inspirational Billboard
- Intellectual Copyright Infringement
- Inviting or Connecting on Bizzshout!
- Merchant Terms
- Page Terms
- Platform Policies
- Private Policy Info Received
- Service Behavior
- Security Footer
- User Payment Terms
- Version Terms
- §1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
This section explains our guidelines regarding the use of Bizzshout!’s logos and other trademarks. Many of our brand assets are listed below so you can easily find the information you need. If use of a brand asset listed below is permitted, we explain the conditions for the permitted use and provide self-service instructions. Any use of our brand assets in broadcast, such as in television of film production, must be approved by us in writing prior to use. Please see the Broadcast Request section below.
General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the Brand Assets:
1. Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Bizzshout!, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Bizzshout!.
2. Don’t present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
3. Don’t use Bizzshout!’s Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Bizzshout!.
4. You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
5. You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
6. You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
7. Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
8. You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
9. We do not require the use of either the ® or the TM attribution symbols with our Brand Assets.
This section provides guidelines on how to make correct references in text to Bizzshout! when offering your own products or services.
1. You can make a reference to Bizzshout! (online and offline) to describe your presence on Bizzshout! and your use of our products and services. Your reference must be truthful, and cannot suggest that you are affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Bizzshout!.
2. Textual references to Bizzshout! should never be hyperlinked to anything but the Bizzshout.com login page.
3. Never combine your name with our name.
4. Bizzshout! should be in the same font size and style as the other content.
5. When referenced in text, Bizzshout! should be capitalized.
6. When inviting users to Approve your Page, say 'approve our Page' or 'become a follower by clicking Approve on our Page'.
7. Do not use Bizzshout!, or any other of our trademarks, as a verb. And don’t pluralize them either. Trademarks may not be modified in that manner.
8. When referring to Bizzshout! as the method by which you are organizing an event, you must make it clear that you, and not Bizzshout!, are responsible for the event.
You are allowed to refer to and promote your Bizzshout! vanity url so long as:
1. Your vanity URL links to your Bizzshout! page and nowhere else.
2. Bizzshout! should be in the same font size and style as the other content.
This section provides guidelines on referencing Bizzshout! and its products through the use of screenshots. Bizzshout! screenshots may be used for print, web and broadcast with prior written permission from Bizzshout!. Please see our Permissions section for further information on requesting permission to use our screenshots.
1. Screenshots must be unaltered, meaning they cannot be annotated or modified in any way from their appearance on Bizzshout!.
2. Screenshots with personally identifiable information (including photos, names, etc of actual users) require written consent from the individual(s) before they can be published.
3. Screenshots of any Bizzshout! profile will need written consent from its creator before use.
Permission to use a standard, unaltered screenshot from Bizzshout! must be granted. To make a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org